January 6, 2023 – Sponsor Sessions, breakout presentations managed by the wine industry’s leading suppliers, provide DTC Wine Symposium registrants with tools and tips for addressing common challenges. https://dtcwinesymposium.com/program/
Presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, the DTC Wine Symposium will be held January 18-19, 2023 at the Hilton Concord Hotel in Concord, California and virtually via livestream for those participating remotely. Registrations are still available at https://dtcwinesymposium.com/register/
Here is a summary of confirmed Sponsor Sessions – see the full Program page for complete information:
- Selling Wine during Tough Times: Taking Learnings from the Pandemic to the Next Level to Help Wineries Thrive During a Recession, presented by WineDirect.
- First Look: 2023 DTC Wine Shipping Report, co-presented by SOVOS ShipCompliant and Wines Vines Analytics.
- Five Proven Text Messaging Strategies for DTC Wineries, presented by RedChirp.
- Growing Your E-commerce Sales in 2023 and Beyond, presented by Commerce7
- Cutting the Friction: Accelerate Your DTC Sales, presented by VinesOS.
- Beyond Engagement, Leadership Lessons from the Edge, presented by WISE Academy.
- Best Practices to Navigate 2023 Uncertainties by Leveraging Data, presented by WinePulse.
- ShopRunner by FedExhelps put the confidence back into online shopping.
Whether participating in person or remotely, participants can expect data-driven presentations and workshops, as well as thought-provoking keynotes, and a lively tradeshow of sponsors. Virtual attendees will have access to the same content with opportunities to join interactive sessions through the event app, Whova. Content will be available on demand after the conference for registrants only.
New Feature: “Ask the Expert”
Can’t figure out an email design? Need help targeting ads or struggling with your branding? “Ask the Expert,” a new feature of DTCWS, will allow registrants to tap experts in SEO, SEM, Website, Technology, Social Media, Content, Email, Writing, Hospitality, overall Marketing and Branding. Come to Club Room 1 to book a specific :15 time slot, or grab an informal one-on-one chat in-person or online with an expert. Special thanks to sponsor WineGlass Marketing for coordinating our experts!
About the DTC Wine Symposium
The DTC Wine Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! The event has funded the Free the Grapes’ PR campaign and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work (CFT “retired” in 2014 after achieving its goals). Free the Grapes! works closely with industry lobbyists and regional associations to streamline onerous shipping regulations and to increase the number of legal states, which have grown from 17 to 47 and represent 98% of the US population. The conference is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes! which executes state-specific advocacy campaigns encouraging consumers to write to their legislators, and media to cover the issue, in states with active legislation. https://freethegrapes.org/
# # #
Media Contact: Jeremy Benson, Benson Marketing Group, 917.633.6002, EXT 2, firstname.lastname@example.org