December 2, 2022 –The 16th annual DTC Wine Symposium will include Workshop Sessions featuring useful solutions to common challenges, all backed up with actual case studies. See the latest topics and speakers on the event’s program page here: https://dtcwinesymposium.com/program/
Presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, the DTC Wine Symposium will be held January 18-19, 2023 at the Hilton Concord Hotel in Concord, California and virtually via livestream for those participating remotely. Register today before early bird discounts expire December 14: https://dtcwinesymposium.com/register/
Here is a summary of confirmed Workshop Sessions – see the full Program page for updates:
- Marketing vs Branding: Strategies to Execute Across Channels While Maintaining Brand Vision
- The DTC vs. Wholesale Tug of War: Techniques for a Balanced and Successful Approach
- The Consumer Event Craze is Here: Building Your Experience from the Ground Up
- Short-Form Video for Winery Marketing
- Luxury Brand Marketing: Staying Ahead of Changing Consumer Trends
- Culture in the Workplace: Going Beyond Ping-Pong & Free Snacks
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: A Guide to Training Your Team
- Modern Consumers Demand Modern Experiences: What New Technologies Are Delivering Results?
- Town Hall-format Discussion
Whether participating in person or remotely, participants can expect thought-provoking keynotes, useful workshop sessions, and Town Hall-type discussions on a variety of current topics as well as a tradeshow of sponsors. Virtual attendees will have access to the same content with opportunities to join interactive sessions through the event app. Content will be available on demand after the conference for registrants only.
# # #
Media Contact: Jeremy Benson, Benson Marketing Group, 917.633.6002, EXT 2, email@example.com