Sessions cover leveraging data analytics, perfecting promotions, diversifying revenue streams and more
It’s not too late to secure tickets for the January 17-18 conference!
December 22, 2023 – The DTC Wine Symposium Steering Committee has announced confirmed Sponsor Sessions for the wine industry’s national summit on direct-to-consumer sales and marketing, taking place in-person January 17-18, 2024, at the Hilton Concord Hotel in Concord, California. Presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, the DTC Wine Symposium is where business leaders can converge to learn new perspectives and network with like-minded leaders with the goal to drive profitable growth.
Sponsor Sessions are an opportunity for suppliers to share expertise and insights on specific, relevant topics with attendees. They provide solutions to common issues industry professionals face while highlighting the benefits their companies provide.
Confirmed sessions include:
- From Zero to $4 Billion: DTC Wine Shipping Then and Now, presented by Sovos Ship Compliant – In anticipation of the release of the 2024 Direct-to-Consumer Wine Shipping Report, experts from the organizations behind the channel’s most comprehensive annual report will review the past, present and future of DTC wine shipping. From Granholm to the nearly nationwide market we enjoy today, we’ll look at key moments for the channel and how regulatory changes have spurred market growth, while attendees will learn impactful insights to apply to their business.
- Diversifying Your DTC Revenue Streams, presented by WISE Academy – Join us to delve deep into the art and science of road show events, where you’ll gain invaluable expertise to plan, execute, and measure success. With insights from industry experts and illuminating case studies, you’ll be equipped to seize untapped opportunities, enrich customer interactions, and significantly amplify your revenue. Don’t miss out on the chance to revolutionize your winery’s DTC sales strategy.
- Perfecting Promotions, presented by RedChirp – There are so many ways DTC teams can elevate their communications with text messaging, but this session is laser-focused on just one: promotions. We’ll delve deep into the art and science of crafting text promotions that drive significant wine sales, and how to execute them to their full potential. Attendees will gain insights from the real-world experiences of seasoned DTC professionals already executing consistently successful SMS promotions.
- Leveraging Data Analytics to Grow DTC, presented by Enolytics – This panel of DTC thought leaders will discuss real world examples of how strategic growth remains a viable option for those equipped with data and analytical tools. Through data-driven decision-making, wineries can identify areas for incremental revenue opportunities, enhancing customer retention, gaining a competitive edge and ensuring long-term growth even in challenging economic conditions.
- Uncorking Excellence, presented by Wineshipping – The shipping experience is becoming synonymous with the brand itself, thanks to consumer expectations shaped by giants like Amazon. Wineries, having successfully crafted brand experiences in tasting rooms, websites, and social media, are missing a crucial opportunity by relying on generic shipping notifications.In this session, you’ll come away with practical applications of how you can elevate your shipping notifications to enhance customer engagement, drive revenue, and build lasting loyalty.
More information on sponsors and sessions will be added to the event website as details are finalized: https://dtcwinesymposium.com/
About the DTC Wine Symposium
The DTC Wine Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! The event has funded the Free the Grapes’ PR campaign and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work (CFT “retired” in 2014 after achieving its goals). Free the Grapes! works closely with industry lobbyists and regional associations to streamline onerous shipping regulations and to increase the number of legal states, which have grown to 47 and represent 98% of the US population. But the organization’s work is not done: three states ban all shipments, and seven states allow shipments but with major restrictions. The conference is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, which executes state-specific advocacy campaigns encouraging consumers to write to their legislators and works with media and advocacy groups to keep the issue alive in the media in support of favorable legislation. https://dtcwinesymposium.com/
Media Contact: Ashley Kraynak, Benson Marketing Group, 917.633.6002