Napa, CA, August 31, 2021 – The Steering Committee for the 15th annual Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium is pleased to announce the list of Workshop Session topics for professionals interested in speaking or moderating. The summit, presented by Free the Grapes!, takes place January 19-20, 2022. www.dtcwinesymposium.com
Workshop Sessions offer experience-based insights, data, and tangible ideas that can be implemented immediately. Speakers are experienced professionals in wineries, wine industry suppliers and associations.
Confirmed session titles:
- Be Our Guest – Reservations vs. Walk-ins: Which Works Best?
- Keeping Compliant – Shipping Compliance in 2022
- From Boomers to Millennials – How to Entice Membership Across Generations
- Fully Booked – Techniques to Encourage Weekday Visitation
- Message in a Bottle? Alternative Ways to Connect with Your Customers
- Sideshow or Mainstay – Virtual Tastings: Are They Here to Stay?
- The DTC vs. Wholesale Tug of War – Techniques for a Balanced and Successful Approach
- The Art of Brand Storytelling
- Strike It Rich! Utilizing Your Existing Database as Your Winery’s Own Goldmine
- Lean & Mean – Social Media Strategies
- What’s Your Digital & E-Commerce Strategy?
- Staying Legal in a Digital World
Industry professionals interested in speaking on a topic can find the RFP document at https://dtcwinesymposium.com/program/. More information on topics and speakers will be added to the event website as they are finalized. Deadline for submissions is September 30, 2021.
About the DTC Wine Symposium
The DTC Wine Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! The event has raised more than $1 million for Free the Grapes’ PR campaign, and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work (CFT “retired” in 2014 after achieving its goals). These two groups have worked closely with industry lobbyists and regional associations to streamline onerous shipping regulations and to increase the number of legal states from 17 to 47 (as of August 2021) which represent 96% of the US population. The conference is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes! which executes state-specific advocacy campaigns encouraging consumers to write their legislators and working with media and advocacy groups to keep the issue alive in the media.
Media Contact: Jeremy Benson, Benson Marketing Group, 917.633.6002, EXT 2. firstname.lastname@example.org