DTCWS 2015 IS GEARING UP TO BE THE BEST ONE YET!
|Register Now||View Program|
First registration is full price, and any additional registrations from the same company are $350/each (for 2-day registrations only, can’t be combined with any other discounts). That’s a $140 discount off the regular price!
Register for the full price and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of coworkers who have registered and which ones to refund the difference to.
Register now for the 2015 Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium, January 14-15, 2015 at the Hilton Concord Hotel in Concord, CA.
- Benchmark your winery. There’s a heavy focus on data this year. Case studies use real data from wineries like yours.
- Don’t Miss the BIG DTC Opportunities for 2015. What’s your strategy on Massachusetts? What price points are dead? Set your strategy right.
- Learn from Your Peers: Check out the popular Town Hall Meetings on tasting rooms and clubs (expanded by popular demand to 90 minutes).
- Easier to Get to This Year: For many North Coast wineries, Concord is an easy 45-minute drive.
- HUGELY Expanded Day 1 Content: Prospecting. Loyalty. Engagement. Service. Presentations by VinoVisit, Drync, FedEx, Vin65, HelloVino, Copper Peak, and more.
- Multi-Registration Discount: We’re making it easier for your team to attend. Add-on registrations are only $350.
- Wine Institute, Napa Valley Vintners Member Discounts: Membership has its privileges.
The symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, which has worked with industry representatives, winery associations and the Coalition for Free Trade to increase the market for winery-to-consumer shipping from 17 to 41 states since 1997. Free the Grapes! is a national movement of wineries, consumers and retailers whose goal is to augment, not replace, the three-tier system with legal, regulated direct shipments. It has helped to not just open states, but especially recently, defend your ability to access consumers in the legal wine shipping states.
About Free The Grapes!
Free the Grapes! is a national movement of wineries, consumers and retailers whose goal is to augment, not replace, the three-tier system with legal, regulated direct shipments.