DTCWS 2015: MOST SUCESSFUL EVENT YET!
Highlights from the 2015 event:
- Benchmark your winery. There was a heavy focus this year on data, especially using winery case studies.
- BIG Opportunities for 2015. Our speakers reviewed what’s up, what’s down, and the 2015 legal landscape.
- Collective Wisdom: The popular Town Hall-style meetings featured lively discussions from club and tasting room managers.
- Expanded Day 1 Content: Many of our sponsors led user group and demonstrations of their new products and services.
- Multiple Registration Discounts: This new benefit drew more multiple registrations from companies.
The Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes!, which has worked with industry representatives, winery associations and the Coalition for Free Trade to increase the market for winery-to-consumer shipping from 17 to 42 states since 1997. Free the Grapes! is a national movement of wineries, consumers and retailers whose goal is to augment, not replace, the three-tier system with legal, regulated direct shipments. It has helped to not just open states, but especially recently, defend your ability to access consumers in the legal wine shipping states. For more information and to sign-up to our email list, visit www.freethegrapes.org.