DTCWS 2016: Register Now!
January 13-14, 2016
Registration is now open for the ninth annual industry summit on direct marketing and sales: January 13-14, 2016 at the Hilton Concord Hotel. Click here to reserve your spot.
- Get the latest updates on DTC industry trends and the regulatory environment.
- Gain insight into best practices and new technologies from shipping to email marketing and tasting room hospitality to wine clubs.
- Hear from thought leaders from within and outside of the wine world about the macro trends shaping consumer behavior.
- Network with a concentrated group of top-tier DTC wine professionals.
What People Are Saying:
94% of survey respondents after the January 2015 summit said they’d recommend it to a colleague. Here are some highlights:
- “I find the information to be more relevant to my business than any other event out there”
- “Fabulous, smart, interesting panel that delivered real, relevant info”
- “Really liked the overall picture that was given, great facts and hard data”
The Symposium is presented by and is a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! After 8 years, the event has raised more than $1 million for Free the Grapes’ PR campaign, and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work. These two groups have worked closely with industry representatives and regional associations to streamline onerous regulations and increase the number of legal states from 17 to 42 (43 starting January 2016), which represent 90% of the US population. The DTC Wine Symposium is the primary fundraiser for Free the Grapes!
To receive updates about DTCWS including speaker announcements and early-bird ticketing, please sign up for the Free the Grapes! mailing list.